Fast Facts about Cronulla
- Census Population: 18,070
- Number of Schools: 5
Cronulla is a beachside suburb and shares the 2230 postcode. Cronulla boasts beaches from all angles and offers endless recreational activities. Frequent bus services and Cronulla Train Station make commuting effortless.
Cronulla Public School Cronulla South Public School St Aloysius Catholic Primary School Cronulla High School De La Salle Catholic College Cronulla
Cronulla Central is located in the heart of Cronulla and offers multiple retail stores, beauty parlors, cafes and restaurants.
- Surf lifesaving clubs are located along the beach at Wanda beach, Elouera beach, North Cronulla and South Cronulla.
- Multiple soccer clubs are situated within Cronulla, the most well known being Cronulla Seagulls FC and the Cronulla RSL clubs
- The multiple beaches surroundign Cronulla offer surfing, rowing and swimming
- The multiple alking tracks such as Cronulla Esplanade provides the perfect opportunity for walking, running and bike riding.
- Numerous parks and ovals (such as Gunnamatta Park, Shelly Park, Cronulla Park and Don Lucas Reserve) is ideal for soccer or running.