ONE BEDROOM UNIT IN CENTRAL LOCATION
Set in one of the best spots in Cronulla across the road from South Cronulla beach is this one bedroom unit.
• Updated kitchen
• Spacious living area flowing onto a good sized balcony overlooking Monro Park
• Neat and tidy bathroom
• Registered car space
• Only meters walk to Cronulla Mall, train station and all amenities
- Street View
Fast Facts about Cronulla
- Census Population: 18,070
- Number of Schools: 5
- Surf lifesaving clubs are located along the beach at Wanda beach, Elouera beach, North Cronulla and South Cronulla.
- Multiple soccer clubs are situated within Cronulla, the most well known being Cronulla Seagulls FC and the Cronulla RSL clubs
- The multiple beaches surroundign Cronulla offer surfing, rowing and swimming
- The multiple alking tracks such as Cronulla Esplanade provides the perfect opportunity for walking, running and bike riding.
- Numerous parks and ovals (such as Gunnamatta Park, Shelly Park, Cronulla Park and Don Lucas Reserve) is ideal for soccer or running.