Modern & Convenient Living
This two bedroom unit is set in a prime elevated position showcasing completely renovated interiors which includes tasteful fixtures and fittings throughout.
This property is complemented by the following features:
Open plan lounge with air conditioning and allocated dining area
Large sized bedrooms with quality plush carpets & ceilings fans
Stone kitchen with ample bench space & quality appliances
Fully tiled bathroom with stone vanity & quality features
Solid oak flooring, large internal laundry with ample storage
Large lock up garage, well maintained security complex
- Street View
Fast Facts about Cronulla
- Census Population: 18,070
- Number of Schools: 5
- Surf lifesaving clubs are located along the beach at Wanda beach, Elouera beach, North Cronulla and South Cronulla.
- Multiple soccer clubs are situated within Cronulla, the most well known being Cronulla Seagulls FC and the Cronulla RSL clubs
- The multiple beaches surroundign Cronulla offer surfing, rowing and swimming
- The multiple alking tracks such as Cronulla Esplanade provides the perfect opportunity for walking, running and bike riding.
- Numerous parks and ovals (such as Gunnamatta Park, Shelly Park, Cronulla Park and Don Lucas Reserve) is ideal for soccer or running.