DESIRABLE BEACHSIDE LIVING - PETS CONSIDERED UPON APPLICATION
Offering an enviable beachside lifestyle of ultra convenience is this neat and tidy two bedroom unit.
Positioned in a highly desirable location, only moments to surrounding parks, cafes, beaches and rock pools.
• Two bedrooms with built-in robes
• Gas cooking kitchen with dishwasher – fridge can be provided if needed
• Freshly painted throughout
• Neat and tidy bathroom
• Shared laundry
• Registered car space for one car
As per NSW guidelines, please contact us on 9525 8066 to arrange your personal property inspection. As per these guidelines, one individual can accompany an agent on-site and a mask must be worn at all times.
- Street View
Fast Facts about Cronulla
- Census Population: 18,070
- Number of Schools: 5
- Surf lifesaving clubs are located along the beach at Wanda beach, Elouera beach, North Cronulla and South Cronulla.
- Multiple soccer clubs are situated within Cronulla, the most well known being Cronulla Seagulls FC and the Cronulla RSL clubs
- The multiple beaches surroundign Cronulla offer surfing, rowing and swimming
- The multiple alking tracks such as Cronulla Esplanade provides the perfect opportunity for walking, running and bike riding.
- Numerous parks and ovals (such as Gunnamatta Park, Shelly Park, Cronulla Park and Don Lucas Reserve) is ideal for soccer or running.