Offering an enviable beachside lifestyle of ultra convenience is this neat and tidy two bedroom unit.
Positioned in a highly desirable location, only moments to surrounding parks, cafes, beaches and rock pools.
• Two bedrooms with built-in robes
• Gas cooking kitchen with dishwasher
• Neat and tidy bathroom
• Shared laundry
• Registered car space for one car
• Pets considered upon application
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 61 m²
- Street View
Fast Facts about Cronulla
- Census Population: 18,070
- Number of Schools: 5
- Surf lifesaving clubs are located along the beach at Wanda beach, Elouera beach, North Cronulla and South Cronulla.
- Multiple soccer clubs are situated within Cronulla, the most well known being Cronulla Seagulls FC and the Cronulla RSL clubs
- The multiple beaches surroundign Cronulla offer surfing, rowing and swimming
- The multiple alking tracks such as Cronulla Esplanade provides the perfect opportunity for walking, running and bike riding.
- Numerous parks and ovals (such as Gunnamatta Park, Shelly Park, Cronulla Park and Don Lucas Reserve) is ideal for soccer or running.