Ultimate Beachside Living
Occupying an elevated ground floor position in the beating heart of Cronulla, this low maintenance apartment offers an enviable beachside lifestyle to first home buyers or investors. The thoughtful floorplan features an open plan living/dining area that acts as the main entertaining zone of the apartment & separates the original kitchen from the two oversized bedrooms at rear of the property. Plus, the outdoor patio is the perfect place to unwind & absorb the blissful coastal breeze as the world passes you by.
Main features include:
• Combined living & dining room with front patio access
• Sundrenched original kitchen with gas cooking & dishwasher
• Two generous bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
• Spacious bathroom with shower-bath + separate shared laundry
• Single car space + plenty of street parking
• Approximate Lot Size: 61sqm + parking spot
• Strata $ 869pq | Council $368pq | Water $174pq
Enviably set a stone’s throw away from everything Cronulla has to offer including local beaches, cafes, restaurants, Shelly Park, Cronulla Plaza, St Aloysius Catholic Primary School, Cronulla South Public School & within the Cronulla High School catchment.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 61 m²
- Street View
Fast Facts about Cronulla
- Census Population: 18,070
- Number of Schools: 5
- Surf lifesaving clubs are located along the beach at Wanda beach, Elouera beach, North Cronulla and South Cronulla.
- Multiple soccer clubs are situated within Cronulla, the most well known being Cronulla Seagulls FC and the Cronulla RSL clubs
- The multiple beaches surroundign Cronulla offer surfing, rowing and swimming
- The multiple alking tracks such as Cronulla Esplanade provides the perfect opportunity for walking, running and bike riding.
- Numerous parks and ovals (such as Gunnamatta Park, Shelly Park, Cronulla Park and Don Lucas Reserve) is ideal for soccer or running.