Contemporary Apartment in the heart of Gymea
Occupying a prized north-east position, this two bedroom apartment invites you to one of Gymea’s most sought after blocks, ‘Quattro Apartments’.
The sophisticated layout features an open plan living and dining area with floor to ceiling glass sliding doors that seamlessly transition to the outdoor entertaining alfresco with distant views.
This apartment is situated in the heart if Gymea and has everything at your fingertips including Gymea Village, Gymea Station, Hazelhurst Regional Gallery and Arts Centre, Gymea TAFE and within Gymea Technology High School catchment.
• Contemporary kitchen with Caesarstone island bench and quality appliances including dishwasher
• Spacious master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
• Second bedroom with built-in robe
• Modern main bathroom and internal laundry
• Ducted air conditioning and gas throughout
• Double lock up garage with automatic door plus storage area
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Street View
Fast Facts about Gymea
- Census Population: 7,589
- Number of Schools: 4