Newly renovated Townhouse in Resort Style Complex
This newly renovated three bedroom townhouse offers an enviable opportunity for the first home buyers or investors. The generous layout promotes cohesive living & features sleeping zones on the first floor with the main living areas on the ground level. Plus, the residential access to the complex amenities (swimming pool, sauna & tennis court) allows occupants to enjoy resort style living with no maintenance.
• Spacious living area with floor to ceiling windows overlooking yard
• Brand new polyurethane kitchen with stone benchtop & double sink
• Separate lounge & dining with new floating floor boards.
• Freshly painted throughout
• Master bedroom with mirrored built-in robe & ensuite
• Two additional generous bedrooms with built-in robes
• Main bathroom with separate bath & shower
• Internal laundry & extra wash closet downstairs
• Entertaining alfresco & low Maintenace courtyard
• Single lock up garage in basement with easy access to townhouse
• Approximate Lot Size: 169sqm (Townhouse 151sqm + Garage 18sqm)
• Approximate Fees: Strata $1,000pq | Council $384.60pq | Water $318 PQ
This townhouse is set within a short distance to South Village, Kirrawee Station, Jospeh Banks Native Plant Reserve, Jannali East Public School & in the Gymea Technology High School catchment.
*DISCLAIMER – The property photos contain virtual furniture*
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 3 Toilet
- Street View
Fast Facts about Kirrawee
- Census Population: 9,278
- Number of Schools: 2