Set in a sought after cul-de-sac, this modern three-bedroom plus study home boasts comfort and luxury with a free flowing floor plan complemented by quality inclusions throughout. The property offers an abundance of internal and external entertaining options that showcase the striking beauty of Gymea Bay from all angles with floor to ceiling windows. The decking and ramp leading from the boat house allows direct access to the tidal water ensuring an ultimate waterfront lifestyle.
• Three bedrooms with built-in robes, main with parents retreat, balcony & ensuite
• Home office/study or optional fourth bedroom
• Spacious kitchen with granite benchtops, breakfast bar & an abundance of storage
• Open plan family & dining with heated flooring
• Separate living room leading to landscaped gardens
• Large entertaining alfresco with built-in fireplace overlooking Gymea Bay
• Boat shed with ramp and winch, kitchenette, w/c, outdoor shower.
• Double carport
Approximate Fees: Council $581.00pq | Permissive Occupancy $269.77pq | Water $309.46pq
- Street View
Fast Facts about Gymea Bay
- Census Population: 6,892
- Number of Schools: 1