Bound to exceed all expectations this remarkable residence is the perfect treetop haven. With 2 stunning residences offering flexible living arrangements and income potential, panoramic views across the Royal National Park as well as deep water access to the beautiful Port Hacking River – this property will surprise, delight and transport you into a world of tranquillity and escape.
– Two very special residences on one large, leafy waterfront property.
– Award winning architecturally designed Studio Apartment
– Living areas in both residences with panoramic national park and water views
– Deep water access via private jetty
– Modern kitchens and updated bathrooms throughout
– Separate home office or 5th bedroom in main home
– Open plan living with flow into decked entertaining areas, balconies, cosy fire pit and outdoor spa
– Double carport with stress free car turn table or space for addition car
– Easy access via glass elevator or stairs
– The ‘TreeHouse’ Grays Point apartment highly ranked on Airbnb for substantial additional income potential. Search ‘The TreeHouse Grays Point’ on Airbnb.
– Close to village shops, cafe, quiet neighbourhood playground, the Royal National Park and well regarded schools.
• Main 4 Bedrooms plus office
• Self-contained Studio Apartment
• Deep water access with own jetty
• Double carport with electric turntable
• Panoramic water and national park views
• Fire pit and spa
• Highly ranked Airbnb property
• Flexible living options
• Land size 1283m2
- Street View
Fast Facts about Grays Point
- Census Population: 3125
- Number of Schools: 2 Government Schools