The Tree House
Nestled in the trees with panoramic views over Mansion Bay toward the Royal National Park, this dual accommodation property presents a multitude of living options in a quiet, serene and relaxed environment.
The main residence is situated privately on the land, with both stair and glass elevator access from a large carport. The home features:
• 4 good sized bedrooms, 3 with built in robes
• Optional 5th bedroom or office
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and timber finishes
• Open plan lounge/dining with combustion fireplace
• Panoramic views and cathedral ceilings opening onto highset balcony
• Two updated bathrooms + 3rd W.C
• Additional living area/media room
• Several outdoor entertaining areas inc. firepit
• Double carport with easy access on a motorised turning circle.
The award winning Tree House apartment is elevated and set into the sandstone linking to the carport and house via glass elevator. The self contained Tree House is the perfect space for friends or extended family, effectively it’s 2 homes on the one property.
• Studio Style Living
• Large Bedroom Area
• Modern Kitchen with Laundry Facilities and Storeroom/Study
• Modern Bathroom
• Living Area with stunning treetop views
• Easily accessible by glass elevator or stairs
Currently highly ranked on AirBnB it produces a substantial income for those who might like to continue with your unique home business. Search ‘The Tree House Grays Point’ on AirBnB and read through the 400+ amazing reviews.
The property caters to water enthusiasts with access to deep water via a well-maintained jetty making it suitable for kayaks, boats and jetski’s. Also close to the Royal National Park for hikers and mountain bikers.
Please contact us today to arrange a suitable inspection of this immaculate and private property.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Street View
Fast Facts about Grays Point
- Census Population: 3125
- Number of Schools: 2 Government Schools