Located in a highly sought-after street in Grays Point, this home offers a striking balance of convenience, privacy and outlook. From the moment you enter the home, you are greeted with a feeling of elegance and grandiosity which flows seamlessly throughout.
• Tiled entry foyer
• Large open plan living area with access to a balcony with leafy outlook.
• Separate dining area
• Tall raked ceilings providing a comfortable open feel
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtop, dishwasher and loads of storage
• Huge timber decked entertainment area + paved sitting area
• Designer bathroom with double basin, huge corner bath and two-way access
• Main bedroom with large walk-in robe
• 3 additional bedrooms with built-in robes
• Double garage with auto door and storage
• Teenagers retreat/5th bedroom or office with double wardrobes
• Separate rumpus room with adjoining modern bathroom and laundry
• Reverse cycle split air conditioner, large storage area with a cellar and LED lighting
This home is suitable for growing ‘nature loving’ families providing easy access to waterways, bushwalking, bicycle tracks and local shops. Within the Grays Point Public school and Kirrawee High School catchment area.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 752 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View
Fast Facts about Grays Point
- Census Population: 3125
- Number of Schools: 2 Government Schools