Sold Off Market
Set in one of Grays Point sought after streets with views of the Port Hacking River and Royal National Park.
The home consists of Hardy Plank and tile, set on a near level 727sqm block land.
• Formal lounge & dining with wood fireplace
• 3 good sized bedrooms with built ins
• Open plan family meals area
• Up to date kitchen with stone benchtops
• Original bathroom
• Large outdoor Alfresco with Vergola Roof & auto drop down blinds.
• Under house lock up garage & workshop
• Double carport
Convenient location & is close to the local waterways, Swallow Rock Boat Ramp & Reserve, Royal National Park & the award-winning cafe Jack Gray. Growing families will also love Grays Point Preschool Kindergarten, Grays Point Public School & being within Kirrawee High School catchment.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 727 m²
- Floor Area is 139 m²
- Street View
Fast Facts about Grays Point
- Census Population: 3125
- Number of Schools: 2 Government Schools