Panoramic Views of North West Arm & Port Hacking
A private family estate crafted to embrace the panoramic vistas spanning over North West Arm & Port Hacking, this double brick family masterpiece is one of Gymea Bay’s best kept secrets. The property offers two street access (driveway on Arcadia Avenue) & is set over three internal levels featuring six spacious bedrooms, a central open plan kitchen & multiple indoor-outdoor entertaining zones that effortlessly cater for grand scale entertaining. Whereas the expansive outdoor terraces showcase unparalleled water & tree top views while overlooking the grassed yard & provides the perfect balance between space & inclusivity.
• Entertaining balcony flowing off main living areas & capturing unparalleled views of Port Hacking
• Open plan living & dining area featuring combustion fireplace & glass sliding doors opening to balcony
• Sundrenched kitchen fit with ample cabinetry, double sink, dishwasher & lush valley views
• Five generous bedrooms unveiling tree top & water vistas, four featuring built-in robes
• Central main bathroom including separate bath, shower & water closet
• Spacious home office/library or optional sixth bedroom overlooking outdoor terrace
• Additional media room on main level + family room on lower level fit with combustion fireplace
• Covered oversized terrace extending down to tiered grass yard & Marina Crescent
• Double lock up garage (access via Arcadia Avenue) with auto door & internal access
• Additional off-street parking for multiple vehicles on driveway
Contact our office for a private inspection today!
This piece of paradise is set on 942m2 block and tucked away at the end of a quiet street & is close to the local cafe, Marina Crescent Park, Gymea Bay Oval, Gymea Bay Baths, Gymea Village, Gymea Bay Public School & is within the Kirrawee High School catchment.
- 6 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 942 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View
Fast Facts about Gymea Bay
- Census Population: 6,892
- Number of Schools: 1