Renovate or Redevelop (STCA)
First time offered for sale & destined to impress, this original home showcases a premium opportunity for growing families or investors with a creative flare looking to renovate or redevelop (STCA). The internal layout has been designed with practical space in mind & features three-four bedrooms, a spacious kitchen & multiple entertaining areas. The rear of the property comprises of a level grassed yard & majestic gardens to create a private & peaceful sanctuary for all.
• Sundrenched living & dining area with large window overlooking front patio
• Spacious central kitchen with ample bench space & cabinetry
• Two generous bedrooms with built-in robes & large windows
• Separate home office/third bedroom with built-in robe
• Original bathroom with separate bathtub & shower
• Additional oversized family room/optional fourth bedroom
• Internal laundry room with wash tub + separate toilet
• Expansive level grassed yard & paved patio surrounded by manicured gardens
• Large double garage with internal access & extensive storage + workshop area
• Approximate Land Size: 600sqm. 15.24m x 39.62m.
• Zoned R2 – Potential Duplex site (STCA)
This home is desirably set within moments to local cafes, restaurants, Gymea Village, Gymea Station, Gymea North Public School & in the Gymea Technology High School catchment.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 600 m²
- 2 Garage
- Open Parking Spaces
- Street View
Fast Facts about Gymea
- Census Population: 7,589
- Number of Schools: 4