RIVER AND NATIONAL PARK VIEWS
Elevated split level home with everchanging views over the Port Hacking River and Royal National Park, every day will be like a holiday being close to the boat ramp and Swallow Rock Reserve
* Open plan lounge opening onto entertainers Deck
* Separate dining
* Designer kitchen with island bench overlooking the pool
* 4 bedrooms with built-ins, 2 with ensuites,
* Modern bathroom
* Private in-ground pool
* Double garage plus off-street parking
* Land size 707sqm
This home is appealing to young ‘nature loving’ families. Providing easy access to waterways, bushwalking, bicycle tracks and local shops.
Located within the Grays Point Public school and Kirrawee High School catchment area.
- Street View
Fast Facts about Grays Point
- Census Population: 3125
- Number of Schools: 2 Government Schools