Spacious, light-filled family home with endless entertaining and living options
From the moment you enter this privately situated family home, you are greeted with an abundance of natural light and stunning views overlooking the Port Hacking River and the Royal National Park. Offering multiple living options, loads of space for entertaining and an additional separate living area for the work from home office, in-law accommodation, teenager/parent retreat or an additional income opportunity.
Located in one of Gymea Bay’s most sought after neighbourhoods, this home is perfect for growing families keen to embrace the Gymea Bay lifestyle. It is steps to public transport and within walking distance to the local school, playground, shops, cafes, restaurants, Gymea Bay Baths and beautiful bush walks. It is within the catchment areas for Gymea Bay Public School and Kirrawee High School.
Well-appointed throughout, this home presents beautifully with new carpets, polished timber floorboards, ample storage and air conditioning. The upper level features an open plan living and dining space including high ceilings and large glass sliding doors to the deck, showcasing peaceful views over the water and National Park beyond. The modern kitchen has a large island bench, stone benchtops and glass splashback. An internal staircase leads down to a second living area with an entertainer’s kitchenette, flowing out to lower deck, inground pool and large level grassed yard.
• Large open plan living and dining with polished timber floorboards, high ceilings and large glass sliding doors to the upper deck
• Two outdoor entertaining decks, both with National Park and water views
• Contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops and glass splashback
• Second living area on lower level with entertainer’s kitchenette
• Master bedroom with two-way bathroom
• Three generous sized bedrooms on lower level, two with robes and opening onto the lower deck
• Additional office, nursery or bedroom
• Large lower deck flowing on to the inground pool and large level grassed yard
• Bathroom and separate toilet on lower level with adjoining laundry
• A separate versatile living area featuring a kitchenette, lounge/dining, bedroom and modern bathroom.
• Lockup garage with internal access and space for a workshop
674sqm block with off-street parking for 4 additional vehicles
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 674 m²
- 4 Open Parking Spaces
- Street View
Fast Facts about Gymea Bay
- Census Population: 6,892
- Number of Schools: 1