NORTH FACING WITH VIEWS
This two bedrooms apartment offers a spacious floor plan, north facing interiors, large entertaining balcony with and modern inclusions. Located on the 5th floor with panoramic views spanning 180 degrees from Parramatta to Botany Bay. This apartment is the perfect property for those looking for a low-maintenance lifestyle in an ultra-convenient location.
– Open plan interiors framed by large windows to showcase the north aspect
– Large covered entertainers balcony with a panoramic views
– Contemporary kitchen with large breakfast bar and quality inclusions
– Two generous bedrooms, master complete with an ensuite
– Extra wide single security car space for disabled use.
– Storage cage in a secure basement with lift access
– Internal laundry, ceiling fans, air conditioning and ample storage throughout
– Conveniently located just moments to Sutherland train station and shops
– Kuroneko Ramen Noodle Bar and Bacchus Café located on the ground floor
– Lot size 143sqm, unit 116sqm, Car space 24sqm, Storage cage 3sqm
– The unit also designed to suit adaptable housing residents with disabilities.
Approximate Quarterly Outgoings:
Water Rates: $144.11pq | Council Rates: $348.10pq | Strata Levies: $1,276.00pq
- Street View
Fast Facts about Sutherland
- Census Population: 10,816
- Number of Schools: 5