Royal National Park & Hacking River Views
Offering a unique opportunity for those with a creative vision looking to design their forever home in a premium position. This double storey family home features multiple entertaining areas, high ceilings & large windows to ensure the breathtaking views of Royal National Park & Hacking River are captured from all angles.
Main Features Include:
• Spacious living area with water & Royal National Park views
• Kitchen with timber cabinetry, breakfast bar & meals area
• Three bedrooms with built-in robes, main with ensuite
• Additional rumpus room/optional fourth bedroom
• Up to date bathroom with separate bath & shower
• Internal laundry & an abundance of storage throughout
• Entertaining balcony with Hacking River views
• Single lock up garage with internal access
• Under house storage or optional workshop.
• Land size 1,726sqm
Enviably located within moments to local cafes, transport, Royal National Park, Hacking River, Swallow Rock Reserve, Grays Point Public School & within the Kirrawee High School catchment.
- Street View
Fast Facts about Grays Point
- Census Population: 3125
- Number of Schools: 2 Government Schools