Free Standing Townhouse Style Home with No Strata fees
This Free standing Townhouse Style Torrens Title home has been tastefully renovated to promote functional living without compromise on style & charm.
The stunning backdrop of North West Arm is beautifully complimented by the sunlit free-flowing interiors, cathedral ceilings & spacious entertaining areas to ensure Grays Point’s natural beauty is captured from all angles.
• Separate living & dining areas with fireplace
• Kitchen with breakfast bar & quality appliances
• Four spacious bedrooms with built-in robes, main with ensuite
• Air conditioning, ceiling fans & timber floorboards throughout
• Modern bathroom with separate bath & shower
• Internal laundry & additional bathroom downstairs
• Enclosed entertaining alfresco with fireplace & water views
• Manicured courtyard & garden
• Waterfront access to North West Arm
• Double carport & garden shed
• Approximate Land Size: 477sqm
Perfectly positioned within moments to local waterways, cafes, transport, Swallow Rock Reserve, Royal National Park, Grays Point Public School & within the Kirrawee High School catchment.
Inspect by appointment or open homes.
- Duplex Semi-detached
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 477 m²
- 2 Carport
- Street View
Fast Facts about Grays Point
- Census Population: 3125
- Number of Schools: 2 Government Schools