FAMILY HOME ON LEVEL R3 BLOCK
Situated in a quiet, sought after street on the border of Gymea and Kirrawee, this three bedroom family home is suitable for buyers looking for a family home in a quiet location with potential for renovations or redevelopment S.T.C.A.
• Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes
• Good sized living room with air conditioning
• Separate dining area overlooking yard
• Updated kitchen with modern appliances
• Bathroom with tiles to the ceiling and large shower
• In-ground swimming pool with covered entertaining area
• Side vehicle access to rear garage and workshop
• Approx 575sqm (15.24m x 38.1m) land in R3 zoning with potential for redevelopment (S.T.C.A)
Within close proximity to Kirrawee Public School, Gymea Technology High School, South Village, Gymea Village and access to trains & buses.
- Street View
Fast Facts about Gymea
- Census Population: 7,589
- Number of Schools: 4