Newly renovated with the highest level of craftmanship, this three bedroom townhouse effortlessly showcases a sense of sophistication throughout with low maintenance interiors & luxury finishes. The open plan layout featuring grand proportions is beautifully complimented by the indoor & outdoor entertaining areas, creating a relaxed & accommodating environment.
• Open plan living & dining area opening to outdoor alfresco
• Kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar & quality appliances
• Three good sized bedrooms with built-in robes, main with ensuite & balcony
• Contemporary bathroom with separate bath & shower
• Large internal laundry with additional toilet
• Spacious north facing courtyard surrounded by manicured gardens
• Double lock up garage with additional storage & internal access
• Approximate Lot Size: 162sqm + courtyard
• Approximate Levies: Strata $1,042pq | Council $353pq | Water $148pq
The home is centrally located in the heart of Kirrawee within moments to local parks, cafes, restaurants, South Village, Kirrawee Train Station & within the Gymea Technology High School catchment.
Please note: Entry to the property is via Flora Street, Kirrawee.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 162 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Street View
Fast Facts about Kirrawee
- Census Population: 9,278
- Number of Schools: 2